Curriculum studied at each studio location is dependant on interest levels. Dubbo & Orange currently offer a full student and Adult program. Classes in styles at other studios are available upon demand.
- CLASSICAL BALLET (RAD) Stepping Out Dance Factory offers classes in Royal Academy of Dancing methodology which is one of the most highly recognized and respected Classical teaching bodies in the world.
- JAZZ- A technical dance class focusing on stability, alignment, strength and flexibility. The class works on balance, turns and extensions, related specifically to Jazz Dance and teaches basic musicality, physical, choreographic and rythmnic dynamics.
- HIP HOP- A stylized combination of street funk, hip hop and pop similar to styles seen in music Video Clips.
- TAP- For aspiring Fred Astaires or Tap Dogs. A combination of old and modern freestyle used In musical theatre performance.
- CONTEMPORARY- a blend of ballet and modern dance. It builds a strong centre and combines precision leg work with an ease with and fluidity in the torso.
- STRETCH- Stretching movement, blended with the graceful control of dance and yoga to tone and invigorate the body and release stress. The exercises are rhythmical and have music accompaniment.